CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Two Week Wait

Dear Little One,

I'm in the middle of my two week wait... the waiting is agony!  It is so hard to keep my mind off of you.  I've been going to church for the last three weeks.  I definitely think its been helping to hand this process over to God.  Hopefully I get good news by the end of the week.

This past Thursday was Thanksgiving.  It was bittersweet.  We were really hoping we would be able to announce a pregnancy at Thanksgiving, but we are still waiting for our time.  It was hard because my mom, Grammy, mentioned that I still hadn't given her grand kids and asked if I could give her a Christmas present. I would love to be able to announce a baby at Christmas, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.  I told her maybe Christmas of 2015.  I try to laugh off these comments, but it's hard.  Then we went to visit daddy's family and his dad asked if I had morning sickness since I wasn't feeling well.  I wish I had morning sickness.

Ugh... I hate waiting!  I can't wait to find out you are on your way to meet mommy and daddy.  We are so excited even though we don't even know when you will get here.  We love you so much, so don't take too much more time!

Love forever and always,


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment