CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Pregnant!

Dear Little One,

A poppy seed.


Two nights ago, I left work and headed to the store to pick up a few things for daddy.  While at the store, I wandered over to the pregnancy tests and picked up a couple FRER tests.  Even though I was only ten days post ovulation, I had this odd desire to test the following morning, and I didn't want to use my digital tests so early.  I headed home and told daddy that I was thinking about testing.  After some thought, I decided not to test until I had at least past the day my period was supposed to start.

Later that evening, I was talking online to some of my trying to conceive group.  There were about six of us that had all ovulated around the same time and we were all planning to test at the same time.  One of the girls decided to test early... and got a big fat positive!  We were all so excited for her and before I knew what was going on, another girl had tested and she also got her big fat positive!  I looked at daddy and whined that I wanted a positive pregnancy test as well.  He told me to go ahead and test, but I had just went to the bathroom.  So I held it as long as I could after that, and only made it an hour.  I ran upstairs and tested.  I first used the FRER and fairly quickly I saw a second line.  I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I also took the digital test.  I headed back downstairs and daddy and I waited at the bottom of the stairs.

Once three minutes had passed, I went back upstairs and checked the test.  It was positive!  I grabbed them and put them in a box with a couple of presents I had bought for Daddy.  I took the box downstairs to daddy who was sitting on the floor just waiting for me.  I handed him the box and he opened it.  He saw the test and immediately got teary.  It was the sweetest moment ever!  We finally knew you were on the way and we couldn't be happier.

A poppy seed... that's how big you are right now.  I'm currently 3 weeks and 5 days, estimated due date of August 9, 2013.  I'm sure these next nine months are just going to fly by, but I'm going to try and enjoy every minute of it.  For now, I'm just going to try and keep you as safe as possible.  We cannot wait to meet you!

Love forever and always,


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment