CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Need to Relax

Dear Little One,

Sometimes I find myself crying when I see a baby on television or read about another pregnancy on Facebook.  I know we've only been trying for a couple months, but it feels like its been forever!  It's so hard to wait for our time.  I'm trying to remind myself that God has a plan for us... maybe it would help if I started going to church again.  I don't know know what will help, but it couldn't hurt, right?

It seems like every where I go, I see pregnant women and children.  Everyday, I go on my Facebook and find more baby photos, pregnancy updates, stories about families and I just feel this yearning, this desire, to be a mommy.  There are already five positive pregnancy tests in my TTC group on facebook, and as much as I want to be happy for eand and every one of them (and I really am), it also hurts every time I read about another soon-to-be mommy getting that wonderful news.  I want that to be me!

I have such envy towards these women and I know this can't be good for me.  It's eating away at me inside.  So, I need to find a way to calm this desire and relax a little.  So I guess that is my goal for this next week, relax.  How am I going to do that?  I'm not quite sure yet, but here are a few of my ideas:

Attend mass on Sunday
Go for a walk with daddy
Play with your sister kitty, Maggie
Read my new-to-me book
Clean the house and get ready for the holidays
Take a bubble bath
Start eating healthier
Exercise

So that's the plan... try and relax this week while we continue trying to conceive.  Hopefully this month, I will not stress so much over the symptoms and I can just enjoy this time with daddy.  I need to remember, that even if this isn't the month, it will happen eventually, in God's time.

Love forever and always,

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment